Hello everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I had a busy one here but I did manage to squeeze in some time today to craft. We spent yesterday at the barn with our new horse, Honey. Sara had a gymnastic meet this morning and did good, getting two medals and her team won first place! Watching the Steeler game right now. Go Steelers!
I had recently bought the Pagoda cartridge at M’s for $9.99 and was itching to use it. When I saw that Crafting with Cristina was having a black, white, and gray color challenge, I knew I had to use this cartridge. I created a joy fold card which I learned how to make from Mary at Cardz TV (thanks Mary!). I really enjoyed making this card and I think it turned out awesome! Hope you enjoy it!
- Cartridge: Pagoda, Fabulous Finds (tag)
- Cardstock: Black and white
- Sentiment: I created on my computer using Word
- Designer paper: Open stock; sorry, I cannot remember from where
- Embellishments: Recollection white pearls
- Adhesives: ATG, Zig 2 Way; Pop
I had to resist from putting a read heart in the panda’s hands as this was a color challenge but I think that would be an awesome addition to this card.