Archive for January 2012
I cannot believe Valentines Day is just two weeks away. Here is Valentines Day card I made today. I just love this Jillie Bean Valentine mini collection that is available on My Scrap Chick. I just upload the SVGs into my Sure Cuts A Lot and cut it out on my Cricut. The sentiment is from Pink by Design. Have a Totally Twisted Time!
- Love is in the Air SVG (Jillie Bean Valentine mini collection at My Scrap Chick)
- Pink By Design sentiment stamp
- Craft cardstock
- Pink cardstock
- Black cardstock
- Red cardstock
- Recollections designer cardstock
- Recollections bling
- Tim Holtz Distressed Ink – Fire Brick, Work Lipstick, Tea Dye
- Zig 2 Way Glue Stick
- Lace ribbon from Joann’s
- Hot glue
- Martha Stewart red glitter
- Glossy Accents
- Cuttlebug embossing folder
I’m hooked on making these romance novel paper roses! Here is a cute card I just whipped up for Valentines Day. I used my new label die and stamp set from My Creative Time as well as one of her sentiment stamp sets called Turn that Frown Upside Down. Love how she uses two different fonts with the set. Until next time, make have a totally twisted time!
- Perfect Pearls Mist – Heirloom Gold
- Tim Holtz Distressed Ink – Fire Brick
- Memento Ink – Tuxedo Black
- My Creative Time Fancy Frame Stamp and Die set
- My Creative Time Sentiment Stamp – Turn That Frown Upside Down
- Recollections – Holiday Shimmer paper stack
- K & Co. Valentine paper stack
- Cream cardstock
- Paperback novel
- Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
- White sheer ribbon
- Totally Twisted Cards Stickpins
- Tim Holtz Distressed Crackle Paint
- Foam adhesive tape
- Sewing thread and a needle
- Tim Holtz ruler with piercing holes
I’m featured on the Sarah Hamer Designs (Pink Cricut) blog with my heart wreath door hanger!! How exciting !! Check it out at http://www.pinkcricut.com/2012/01/to-2/ and don’t forget to link up your project this week on her blog.
I love, love, love to put door hangers on all the bedroom doors in my house. I was kinda tired of the ones I had been hanging on them for Valentines Day in the past, so I decided to make one. I made quilled roses out of a romance novel and then inked the edges of the roses with some Tim Holtz distressed ink. I added stickpins I made and then topped it off with a charm and a sentiment from Pink by Design. I absolutely love how it turned out. Now I need to make one for all the remaining doors. =)
I’m so excited that Sarah Hamer (Pink Cricut) selected my project to be the featured Pink Linky for this week. Click on the logo to check out her blog!
Sarah from the Pink Cricut is in love with a pair of cowboy boots and was disappointed when she didn’t get them for Christmas. So, I’m posting pictures of my boots and my daughter’s boots to help convince Mr. Pink Cricut to buy them for her … Valentines Day is approaching …. lol
Hi everyone. It was so much fun participating in the Pink by Design Ustream tonight. I sooo missed participating in them. We did such a cute project this evening and I wanted to share it with all of you. It was super easy to create — even though my ATG ran out early into the project — yikes. I scrambled and found a small mono adhesive which saved the day. I didn’t have enough time to change out the ATG tape to a new roll.
Don’t forget to check out the new Pink by Design stamps! Sara did an awesome job once again!
Happy New Year all my crafty friends! Welcome to 2012. Today is also my daughter’s birthday — yup, she was a New Years baby 15 years ago. My how time flies! Here is the card I made for her. She loves to snowboard and we live just 15 minutes from a ski resort. I picked up some Goosebumps the other day at M’s and really wanted to give it a try. That stuff is neat (but very messy). Enjoy!
Can you see the Goosebumps on the green matt
- Goosebumps Clear Texture Spray
- Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist – Dazzling Diamonds
- Tim Holtz Distressed Ink – Weathered Wood, Pealed Paint, Dusty Concord, Broken China
- Tim Holtz Edge die
- Recollections Colored cardstock – purple, green, blue, white, metallic silver
- Handmade stick pin
- Nestabilities – Deckled Rectangles Large
- Copics (see picture above)
- Gems – green, blue, purple