I’ve been wanting to make these sour cream candy containers for quite some time now. In fact, I bought the crimper over a year ago and have never used it until tonight. Can you believe it! Peachy Keen is having a challenge where you have to create a project using a toilet paper roll and a Peachy Keen stamp. The sour cream container immediately popped into my head. These are very easy to make. Just cut your paper to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 then use some strong adhesive to secure the paper to your toilet paper roll. Use some more strong adhesive to close the ends shut — with the ends going opposite directions. Crimp the ends and you have yourself a nice, sturdy sour cream candy container. Easy peasy! While I was at M’s last week, I noticed that the Puffers were on clearance. So I picked up some heart shaped ones. I got mine for $1.49 each (normally $5.99). There was a gem on the front of the hearts. I carefully took the gem off and then stamped an adorable Peachy Keen face to the front of the heart using StazOn ink. Your Peachy Keen stamps are not just for stamping paper, you can stamp just about anything with them. Cool, huh.
I’m also entering this project into
- Cardz TV challenge – make a project using pink as your primary color
- Peachy Keen challenge – create a project using a toilet paper roll and a Peachy Keen stamp
- My Sheri Crafts – create a project using 2 hearts
- More Than Favors – create a project with the theme of love
- Little Scrap Pieces – create a project in pink
Have a totally twisted time!