Robyn at My Pink Stamper is having a Design Team Challenge. How exciting! She is filling the last two spots on her design team with this challenge. The challenge is to create a project of your choice using your favorite cartridge and Robyn’s favorite colors of pink, brown, and green plus one other color of our choice (I chose red as my other color). My favorite cartridge is Create a Critter. All of the critters on it are just so darn adorable. I love pink and brown, so the color scheme was an easy one for me. I used my two favorite stamps — Peachy Keen and My Pink Stamper. I think it came out super, super cute. It would be soooo awesome to be selected as part of the MPS design team! I’m keeping my fingers crossed and my toes too!
Gypsy File: If you have a Gypsy and the Create a Critter cartridge, you can click on the link below to download my Gypsy file to your computer and then use your Gypsy software to upload it to your Gypsy.
- Create a Critter Cartridge
- My Pink Stamper Stamps – Christmas Wishes
- Peachy Keen Stamps – Princess Faces 1 1/8″
- iRock & clear gems
- Tim Holtz Distressing Inks (Broken China, Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint)
- Martha Stewart Carnelian Glitter
- Recollections Brown Ribbon
- Designer Paper – Recollections & Cloisonne
- Cardstock – Brown, Pink, Green
- Recollections Foam Adhesive Circles
- Zig 2 Way Pen
- Gelly Rolls (White, Red)