Posts Tagged ‘Guest Designer’
Hello all my scrappy friends! I’m soooo super excited to be your Peachy Keen guest designer for the week! So, be sure to stop on over at their blog and check out my projects this week there too.
I cannot believe Christmas is around the corner. So, I thought I’d better get started on making my Christmas cards and what better to make them with than Peachy Keen Stamps. So, for my first project of the week, I made a card using PK 303A – Tubular Snowman Small. This snowman is sooo cute that I couldn’t help but use it. I’ve recently fell in love with Copic markers and am having so much fun learning how to color with them.
And now for some blog candy. Peachy Keen has been so kind to let me give away some of their stamps. How exciting! For a chance to win the Snowmany Face stamps and the Winter Wonderland Face stamps, please leave me a comment here on my blog and then hop on over to Peachy Keen’s blog and leave me a message there. If you are new to my blog, I’d love to have you as a follower. Don’t forget to stop back every day this week to see another one of my projects and for another chance to win these stamps. One lucky winner will be announced on Saturday. Good luck!
Hi everyone! I’m so super excited to share this post with you for it is my Guest Designer spot for the Pink Cricut! Thank you Sarah for selecting me as one of your guest designers!!! I just love your Pink by Design stamps!!
Before I get to my project, let me tell you a little about myself. I’m a working mom of 3 beautiful daughters and have a loving and DH. I couldn’t be more proud of them! I live in Pennsylvania and am soooo ready for winter to be over already In my spare time, I like to digital scrapbook and paper craft. I have a computer background so I first started out creating digital scrapbooks of my children with Adobe Photoshop Elements. Then last summer I was introduced to the Cricut and so my paper crafting love began. I immediately bought my first Cricut, started my blog, and started recording craft videos. What I like to paper craft the most is cards.
And now for my project, I just love the Pink by Design stamps! The sentiments are awesome. I used the Be Mine set. Don’t you just love these sayings! You can purchase them on the Pink by Design Store.
Adobe Photoshop & Make the Cut tutorials
Assembling the A2 sized card
Assembling the tent card
- Sentiment from Pink by Design Be Mine set
- Cut and papers from Lettering Delights
- Stampin Up Close to Coco Ink
- Martha Stewart Bakers Twine
- White, chocolate, red, and pink cardstock
- Dimensional adhesive
- Recollections heart boarder punch
- Corner rounder by Zutter
- Pearls by Recollections
- Glossy Accents
- Pink Ribbon
So, head on over to the Pink Cricut, see my guest designer spot, and leave her some lovin =)
I have some very exciting news! I’ve been selected to be a Guest Designer for Pink By Design on the Pink Cricut blog! Sweeeeet! If you haven’t seen their stamps then you have definitely been missing out. Stay tuned and I will let you know when my time slot is. Join me in welcoming the other designers!
- Alex from You Had Me at Craft
- Bryan from Scrapguy’s Papercrafting Adventure
- Elizabeth from 217 Creations
- Jenny from CrazyaboutCricut
- Kristal from Getting Cricky with Kandrew
- Michelle from Scrappin’ with my Bug
- Kim Ricketts of Ricketts Cricuts
- Norma from pinkblingcrafter
- Sandra from 365 days of Cricut
- Suella Gabel suellastreasures
- Margaret auntmargaretdesigns
- Christel onescrappinsista
- Stacy mycraftingtime
- Barb bugbites411
- Paula owlbescrappin
- Wendy Wendy’s Creative Crafting Corner
- Ashley Scrappin’ Pink Piglet
- Erika Seever crafty-creations-by-erika
- Marianne paperorfabric
- Bobbi Jo sweetsassydiva-gspot
- Rebekah http://craftyteachermom.blogspot.com
- Jeanine scrappinwithjc
- Candice http://stampinpearls.blogspot.com
- Nicole primpedinpaper
- Maureen mosaddiction
- Renae createdbyrenae
- Mandie mandiesscrappin
- Heather heatherskraftykorner
- Jeanne thecricutcorner
- Jessica denimglittercreations
- Kathy kathysscrappingsmiles
- Angela pumpkinbutts
- Kristin pinkldycrafter
- Tracey Ma TBA
- Melissa melissascrappenplace
- Jillian jillibeancrafts.com
- Kathy kathyand3kids
- Saundra luvscrappingtogether
- Amy Little Frills
- Zeni from scrappyzeni
Congrats ladies! Looking forward to seeing all your awesome projects in the coming months!