Posts Tagged ‘Martha Stewart’
When I saw this freebie cut from SVG Cuts, I knew it had my dad’s birthday card written all over it and his birthday is in just a couple weeks. He loves to fish so this was perfect. I added the SVG Cuts fishing lure (also a freebie) to the vest also. I gave the lures more depth by adding feathers to them. I love how SVG Cuts included a gate card cut with this freebie. I used Recollections cardstock and I flocked the parts where the lures are with gray Martha Stewart flocking. Have a totally twisted day!
Hi everyone! I’m super excited because my first shipment of I Am Roses came in. OMG are they beautiful!! I’m definitely putting in another order very soon and I know I’m going to be going thru these flowers like crazy. I just want to put them on everything. In fact, I just had to put them on my MTF WSC #70 submission. Here is the sketch we had to follow.
Here is my card.
Here is a video of my I am Roses Haul and the card. Enjoy!
Welcome to the second day of my Peachy Keen guest designer week. I’m having so much fun. Thanks for all the wonderful comments that were left for me yesterday. I really enjoy reading them. Today, I’ve created this super cute elf card with PK-533 Simple Simons. I just love the PK face stamps! They are my favorite stamps. The elf cut is from the Cricut Jolly Holidays cartridge.
Don’t forget to leave a comment here on this post as well as all my posts for this week for your chance to win the wonderful PK stamps below. Then head on over to Peachy Keen’s blog and leave me a comment there too. Have a great day!
I have another Michaels and Joann haul for you. Got some great deals and am so excited that I finally have a Copic collection!! Enjoy.
Has anyone tried the Martha Stewart Custom Stamp Setting Kit? I just did and I give it 2 thumbs down! I used the round stamp and put the small letters in the center of it and then the round decorative border around it. The border sits higher than the letters so the letters won’t stamp correctly. I took the border off and stamped the letters separately then the border and that doesn’t give a smooth impression either as nothing sits flush perfectly. boooo! I really like the MS punches, glitter, and flock. So, this stamp set is a big disappointment for me.
If anyone has any tips for getting crisp, even stamps out of this set, please let me know.
I made this super cute Easter card for the Peachy Keen sketch challenge #49. This one was a little difficult at first, but once I cut out all the squares, it came together nicely. The cut is from Treasure Box Designs and I cut it using my Sure Cuts A Lot.
- Cut – Letter Box Designs Easter Collection
- Designer paper – Heidie Grace
- Cardstock – Dark brown, light brown, pink, white, black
- Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots embossing folder
- Ink: Stampin Up close to chocolate, Colorbox brown, Tim Holtz Distresser pink lipstick, Martha Stewart sliver
- Sentiment – created using my computer and printer
- ATG and pop dots
- Ribbon – Celebrations green ribbon from their Halloween selections
- White gelly roll pen
Happy Saturday everyone!! It’s another snowy day here where I live. I’m so tired of snow. I do think the groundhog lied this year. I wanted to share my latest card with you. I made it for my Mother-In-Law’s birthday — Happy Birthday Mom !!
It is a Cricutless card and I’m entering it in Crafting with Christina’s Cricutless challenge. Enjoy! ~stacy~
- Bingo card image from the internet
- White cardstock
- Designer paper from DCWV Premium Stack – The Green Stack
- Hot pink textured cardstock from Colorbook
- Chocolate cardstock from Recollections
- Hot pink ribbon from Cellebrate It
- Martha Stewart lace border punch
- Pizzazz Aplenty small pearls
- Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distresser ink and applicator
- Inkadinkado happy birthday stamp
- StazOn black ink
- 3D foam squares
- Jewel It embellishing glue by Aleene’s
Hi! I quickly pulled together treat bags for my daughter’s 5th grade class and her gymnastic team and I wanted to share it with you. These are super simple and very quick to make. Sara just loves cupcakes so we used the Sweet Treats cartridge, her favorite cartridge. Enjoy.
- Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge
- Sentiment from TPC Studio, Hugs and Kisses collection
- Pink, chocolate brown, black, and red cardstock
- Martha Stewart pink flocking
- Martha Steward Ruby course glitter
- Sizzix Plaid embossing folder
- Plastic bags
Robyn at My Pink Stamper is having a Design Team Challenge. How exciting! She is filling the last two spots on her design team with this challenge. The challenge is to create a project of your choice using your favorite cartridge and Robyn’s favorite colors of pink, brown, and green plus one other color of our choice (I chose red as my other color). My favorite cartridge is Create a Critter. All of the critters on it are just so darn adorable. I love pink and brown, so the color scheme was an easy one for me. I used my two favorite stamps — Peachy Keen and My Pink Stamper. I think it came out super, super cute. It would be soooo awesome to be selected as part of the MPS design team! I’m keeping my fingers crossed and my toes too!
Gypsy File: If you have a Gypsy and the Create a Critter cartridge, you can click on the link below to download my Gypsy file to your computer and then use your Gypsy software to upload it to your Gypsy.
- Create a Critter Cartridge
- My Pink Stamper Stamps – Christmas Wishes
- Peachy Keen Stamps – Princess Faces 1 1/8″
- iRock & clear gems
- Tim Holtz Distressing Inks (Broken China, Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint)
- Martha Stewart Carnelian Glitter
- Recollections Brown Ribbon
- Designer Paper – Recollections & Cloisonne
- Cardstock – Brown, Pink, Green
- Recollections Foam Adhesive Circles
- Zig 2 Way Pen
- Gelly Rolls (White, Red)