Posts Tagged ‘Nestabilities’
I’m super excited to show all of you the charms and spell book I made for a charm swap over at Life on the Scrapbeach! Right from the start I knew I wanted to do a spell book as the display for my charms and I wanted the spell book to look really old. It was Tim Holtz distressing ink and a paper lunch bag to the rescue!
Ten years ago today I married the love of my life! It’s been the best 10 years of my life and I couldn’t imagine my life without him. He’s been there through the good and the bad and has backed me up on my decisions. He is my rock! Happy anniversary hubby. I love you!
- Designer paper: The Bella Armoire stack by DCWV; KP Valentine Stack by K&Company
- Cardstock: Black
- Bling: Recollections
- Special tools: Tim Holtz distresser tool
- Ink: Black Soot by Tim Holtz; Tuxedo Black by Stayz On
- Stamps: Clearly Sentimental About Love by My Favorite Things; Studio112 clear mini stamps
- Dies: Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Circles Large
- Stickers: Cloud 9 Designs
- Double Heart Charm
- Adhesives: ATG; Foam Mounting Tape from Big Lots
This week was my hubby’s birthday. I have such a hard time with masculine cards. I love to create cute crafty projects and glitz them up. Cannot do that with a masculine card. I just bough some Bo Bunny paper so I was excited to give the paper line a try. I used the Welcome Home Collection. These papers worked well in my masculine card. I kept the lines clean and simple and I resisted the temptation to glitz it up. I inked up all the edges with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distresser ink. I cannot say enough how much inking the edges makes to a project look better. The sentiment on the front of the card is just something I typed up on my laptop and printed on cream cardstock. I’m very pleased with how it turned out.
- Designer Paper: Bo Bunny, Welcome Home Collection
- Die: Nestabilities, Lacey Squares
- Cardstock: Dark chocolate & cream
- Button & embossing thread
- Ribbon: Martha Stewart decorative tape
- Sentiment on inside of card: My Favorite Things, Fresh, fun and distinctive clear stamps
- Adhesives: ATG & dimensional
- Ink: Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distresser, Black Stayz On
I cannot believe another school year is over. Time is really flying by soooo fast. Thought I would share with you a card I made for a recent graduate in our family. I decided to do a card old-school style and didn’t use a Cricut. Rather, I used my Cuttlebug and Nestabilities and fussy cut the graduation cap from the paper stack. The paper is DCWV.
Hi everyone! I’m super excited because my first shipment of I Am Roses came in. OMG are they beautiful!! I’m definitely putting in another order very soon and I know I’m going to be going thru these flowers like crazy. I just want to put them on everything. In fact, I just had to put them on my MTF WSC #70 submission. Here is the sketch we had to follow.
Here is my card.
Here is a video of my I am Roses Haul and the card. Enjoy!
Happy New Year all my crafty friends! Welcome to 2012. Today is also my daughter’s birthday — yup, she was a New Years baby 15 years ago. My how time flies! Here is the card I made for her. She loves to snowboard and we live just 15 minutes from a ski resort. I picked up some Goosebumps the other day at M’s and really wanted to give it a try. That stuff is neat (but very messy). Enjoy!
Can you see the Goosebumps on the green matt
- Goosebumps Clear Texture Spray
- Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist – Dazzling Diamonds
- Tim Holtz Distressed Ink – Weathered Wood, Pealed Paint, Dusty Concord, Broken China
- Tim Holtz Edge die
- Recollections Colored cardstock – purple, green, blue, white, metallic silver
- Handmade stick pin
- Nestabilities – Deckled Rectangles Large
- Copics (see picture above)
- Gems – green, blue, purple
Wow, it’s Christmas Eve already! I hope all of you are ready for the big day tomorrow. I just tucked my girls into bed and I still have presents to wrap. I did manage to squeeze in another Christmas card today. My Scrap Chick recently had this freebie Elf on a Shelf cut available. I thought it was sooo cute and I knew of the perfect Peachy Keen face to go with it. I also wanted to give quilling a try so I created the flower on the card using Cricut’s quilliing die in my Cuttlebug. I also used Spellbinders Die Nestabilities Squares Lacey. I’m entering this card into Peachy Keen’s Sketch with a Twist Challenge. The challenge was very simple. We could create anything we want but we had to use a Peachy Keen stamp.
Merry Christmas !
As most of you probably already know, JoAnns is having a huge papercrafting sale this weekend where most items are 40% off plus they have a coupon for an additional 25% off your entire order (sales included). Which means you can combine the 40% off with the 25% off for some awesome deals. Here is a video of the crafty items I picked up yesterday plus some other deals I picked up recently.
Thanks so much Mel from Mel from Mel M’s Papercrafting for randomly selecting me as your blog hop winner and to Pizzazz Aplenty for being the sponsor. I love my gems, pearls, and twine! I cannot wait to use it.
Thanks SVGCuts for having an awesome Black Friday like deal on Sure Cuts Alot 2.
Have an awesome and crafty Sunday! ~Stacy~