Posts Tagged ‘Ribbon’
I finally placed my first Papertrey Inc. order. I’ve been wanting to try their stamps and dies for a long time. Here is a video of what I received along with some other crafty items I’ve bought recently (Hobby Lobby, eBay, JoAnns). Have a Totally Twisted day !
Here is a quick haul of some crafty supplies I picked up over the last week or so. Enjoy!
Happy father’s day! I want to wish my dad a special happy father’s day and also want to wish my hubby a special happy father’s day. Here is one of the father’s day cards I made. I usually have a tough time making masculine cards but for some strange reason, this one came to me pretty easily. I made the ribbon by cutting 2 one inch strips 12″ long and then scored every 1/2 inch. The letters are Tim Holtz grunge letters that I colored red with my Copics and then heat embossed with red powder and then again in clear powder, which gave it a pretty cool grungy look.
Happy Saturday everyone!! It’s another snowy day here where I live. I’m so tired of snow. I do think the groundhog lied this year. I wanted to share my latest card with you. I made it for my Mother-In-Law’s birthday — Happy Birthday Mom !!
It is a Cricutless card and I’m entering it in Crafting with Christina’s Cricutless challenge. Enjoy! ~stacy~
- Bingo card image from the internet
- White cardstock
- Designer paper from DCWV Premium Stack – The Green Stack
- Hot pink textured cardstock from Colorbook
- Chocolate cardstock from Recollections
- Hot pink ribbon from Cellebrate It
- Martha Stewart lace border punch
- Pizzazz Aplenty small pearls
- Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distresser ink and applicator
- Inkadinkado happy birthday stamp
- StazOn black ink
- 3D foam squares
- Jewel It embellishing glue by Aleene’s