Posts Tagged ‘Spellbinder’
I’m super excited to show all of you the charms and spell book I made for a charm swap over at Life on the Scrapbeach! Right from the start I knew I wanted to do a spell book as the display for my charms and I wanted the spell book to look really old. It was Tim Holtz distressing ink and a paper lunch bag to the rescue!
Ten years ago today I married the love of my life! It’s been the best 10 years of my life and I couldn’t imagine my life without him. He’s been there through the good and the bad and has backed me up on my decisions. He is my rock! Happy anniversary hubby. I love you!
- Designer paper: The Bella Armoire stack by DCWV; KP Valentine Stack by K&Company
- Cardstock: Black
- Bling: Recollections
- Special tools: Tim Holtz distresser tool
- Ink: Black Soot by Tim Holtz; Tuxedo Black by Stayz On
- Stamps: Clearly Sentimental About Love by My Favorite Things; Studio112 clear mini stamps
- Dies: Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Circles Large
- Stickers: Cloud 9 Designs
- Double Heart Charm
- Adhesives: ATG; Foam Mounting Tape from Big Lots
I cannot believe another school year is over. Time is really flying by soooo fast. Thought I would share with you a card I made for a recent graduate in our family. I decided to do a card old-school style and didn’t use a Cricut. Rather, I used my Cuttlebug and Nestabilities and fussy cut the graduation cap from the paper stack. The paper is DCWV.
Hi everyone! I’m super excited because my first shipment of I Am Roses came in. OMG are they beautiful!! I’m definitely putting in another order very soon and I know I’m going to be going thru these flowers like crazy. I just want to put them on everything. In fact, I just had to put them on my MTF WSC #70 submission. Here is the sketch we had to follow.
Here is my card.
Here is a video of my I am Roses Haul and the card. Enjoy!
Hi! Thought I’d share with you a card I made for My Favorite Things (MFT) Wednesday Stamp Challenge (WSC) #69. This was the first time I entered this weekly challenge that is based in a sketch. Here is the sketch we all had to follow.
Here are my supplies.
I was working on my Christmas cards again today. Looking for some inspiration and wanting to do a couple of challenges, I turned to Peachy Keen Sketch with a Twist challenge and the My Creative Time Throwback Thursday challenge. Combining the two challenges along with my Christmas theme, I came up with the cutest card. The Peachy Keen face is what makes it sooooo cute. I’m so happy with how it turned out!
The stick pin is one of handmade pins. I had several requests for a tutorial on how to do them. So, I created a tutorial today for you all.
When making the card, I started stressing because I didn’t have any red gems on hand. Then it hit me, I could color some red with my Copics. I’m just loving the Copic markers!! Below are the items used in my card.
- Cricut Cartridge – Create a Critter
- Copics YR04, YR07, R29, R20, 0
- Peachy Keen face stamp PK-M21 – Donna Rae Penguin (stamped on the inside of the card)
- Peachy Keen image stamp PK-521 – Winter Faces
- Cuttlebug folder (sorry I do not know the name of it)
- DCWV designer paper – The Merry Christmas Stack
- Spellbinders Nestabilities – Blossom Two
- Studio G Ribbon
- Gems (painted red with Copic)
- Handmade stick pin (see my video above)
- Tim Holtz Withered Wood distress ink
- Cardstock – white, black, orange, red, gray
- Dimensional adhesive
As most of you probably already know, JoAnns is having a huge papercrafting sale this weekend where most items are 40% off plus they have a coupon for an additional 25% off your entire order (sales included). Which means you can combine the 40% off with the 25% off for some awesome deals. Here is a video of the crafty items I picked up yesterday plus some other deals I picked up recently.
Thanks so much Mel from Mel from Mel M’s Papercrafting for randomly selecting me as your blog hop winner and to Pizzazz Aplenty for being the sponsor. I love my gems, pearls, and twine! I cannot wait to use it.
Thanks SVGCuts for having an awesome Black Friday like deal on Sure Cuts Alot 2.
Have an awesome and crafty Sunday! ~Stacy~