Posts Tagged ‘Spellbinders’
I finally placed my first Papertrey Inc. order. I’ve been wanting to try their stamps and dies for a long time. Here is a video of what I received along with some other crafty items I’ve bought recently (Hobby Lobby, eBay, JoAnns). Have a Totally Twisted day !
This week was my hubby’s birthday. I have such a hard time with masculine cards. I love to create cute crafty projects and glitz them up. Cannot do that with a masculine card. I just bough some Bo Bunny paper so I was excited to give the paper line a try. I used the Welcome Home Collection. These papers worked well in my masculine card. I kept the lines clean and simple and I resisted the temptation to glitz it up. I inked up all the edges with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distresser ink. I cannot say enough how much inking the edges makes to a project look better. The sentiment on the front of the card is just something I typed up on my laptop and printed on cream cardstock. I’m very pleased with how it turned out.
- Designer Paper: Bo Bunny, Welcome Home Collection
- Die: Nestabilities, Lacey Squares
- Cardstock: Dark chocolate & cream
- Button & embossing thread
- Ribbon: Martha Stewart decorative tape
- Sentiment on inside of card: My Favorite Things, Fresh, fun and distinctive clear stamps
- Adhesives: ATG & dimensional
- Ink: Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distresser, Black Stayz On