This is what I get for hanging out on YouTube watching all of your beautiful swivel charms. Now I’m addicted to making them! Lol. Visited M’s two days ago and bought a bunch of charms and glass beads on sale and then had to stop at the store today and buy some more. Yup, I’m addicted!
Here are my first two charms and a video.
I was honored to be selected by My Scrap Chick to make a project from their new birdhouse explosion box cut. This was my first explosion box and I thoroughly enjoyed making it! After watching my video, head on over to My Scrap Chick and check out all their awesome cuts!
Hi everyone! I’m super excited because my first shipment of I Am Roses came in. OMG are they beautiful!! I’m definitely putting in another order very soon and I know I’m going to be going thru these flowers like crazy. I just want to put them on everything. In fact, I just had to put them on my MTF WSC #70 submission. Here is the sketch we had to follow.
Here is my card.
Here is a video of my I am Roses Haul and the card. Enjoy!
Hi! Thought I’d share with you a card I made for My Favorite Things (MFT) Wednesday Stamp Challenge (WSC) #69. This was the first time I entered this weekly challenge that is based in a sketch. Here is the sketch we all had to follow.
Here are my supplies.
I’ve been wanting to make these sour cream candy containers for quite some time now. In fact, I bought the crimper over a year ago and have never used it until tonight. Can you believe it! Peachy Keen is having a challenge where you have to create a project using a toilet paper roll and a Peachy Keen stamp. The sour cream container immediately popped into my head. These are very easy to make. Just cut your paper to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 then use some strong adhesive to secure the paper to your toilet paper roll. Use some more strong adhesive to close the ends shut — with the ends going opposite directions. Crimp the ends and you have yourself a nice, sturdy sour cream candy container. Easy peasy! While I was at M’s last week, I noticed that the Puffers were on clearance. So I picked up some heart shaped ones. I got mine for $1.49 each (normally $5.99). There was a gem on the front of the hearts. I carefully took the gem off and then stamped an adorable Peachy Keen face to the front of the heart using StazOn ink. Your Peachy Keen stamps are not just for stamping paper, you can stamp just about anything with them. Cool, huh.
I’m also entering this project into
- Cardz TV challenge – make a project using pink as your primary color
- Peachy Keen challenge – create a project using a toilet paper roll and a Peachy Keen stamp
- My Sheri Crafts – create a project using 2 hearts
- More Than Favors – create a project with the theme of love
- Little Scrap Pieces – create a project in pink
Have a totally twisted time!
Now, I have Blue Clues in my head….lol. I got this super cute mailbox SVG from My Scrap Chick. OMG, I just love this little mailbox. It is super easy to put together. The designer paper is from Recollections and the brad is from the Eyelet Center. I cut the SVG on my Cricut Expression using the Sure Cuts A Lot software. Have a totally twisted time and don’t forget to go check out My Scrap Chick’s site!
I entered this in the Cooking with Cricut Challenge.
I cannot believe Valentines Day is just two weeks away. Here is Valentines Day card I made today. I just love this Jillie Bean Valentine mini collection that is available on My Scrap Chick. I just upload the SVGs into my Sure Cuts A Lot and cut it out on my Cricut. The sentiment is from Pink by Design. Have a Totally Twisted Time!
- Love is in the Air SVG (Jillie Bean Valentine mini collection at My Scrap Chick)
- Pink By Design sentiment stamp
- Craft cardstock
- Pink cardstock
- Black cardstock
- Red cardstock
- Recollections designer cardstock
- Recollections bling
- Tim Holtz Distressed Ink – Fire Brick, Work Lipstick, Tea Dye
- Zig 2 Way Glue Stick
- Lace ribbon from Joann’s
- Hot glue
- Martha Stewart red glitter
- Glossy Accents
- Cuttlebug embossing folder
I’m hooked on making these romance novel paper roses! Here is a cute card I just whipped up for Valentines Day. I used my new label die and stamp set from My Creative Time as well as one of her sentiment stamp sets called Turn that Frown Upside Down. Love how she uses two different fonts with the set. Until next time, make have a totally twisted time!
- Perfect Pearls Mist – Heirloom Gold
- Tim Holtz Distressed Ink – Fire Brick
- Memento Ink – Tuxedo Black
- My Creative Time Fancy Frame Stamp and Die set
- My Creative Time Sentiment Stamp – Turn That Frown Upside Down
- Recollections – Holiday Shimmer paper stack
- K & Co. Valentine paper stack
- Cream cardstock
- Paperback novel
- Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
- White sheer ribbon
- Totally Twisted Cards Stickpins
- Tim Holtz Distressed Crackle Paint
- Foam adhesive tape
- Sewing thread and a needle
- Tim Holtz ruler with piercing holes
I’m featured on the Sarah Hamer Designs (Pink Cricut) blog with my heart wreath door hanger!! How exciting !! Check it out at http://www.pinkcricut.com/2012/01/to-2/ and don’t forget to link up your project this week on her blog.